These general conditions will regulate the relationships between L’Atelier Óptica and the customers that purchase any product through the online shop www.latelieroptica.com.
By using this website or making an order through it, you are accepting the Conditions published below and our Data Protection Policies (L.O.P.D 15/1999).
These Conditions can be modified at any time and without prior notice by www.latelieroptica.com. Please, read them periodically. Those that are in force at the time of ordering or at the time of the use of the website will be applied. If you have any question about the Conditions or the Data Protection Policies, you can get in touch with us through our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, the prices and the products shown in this website can be modified at any time. The colours and tonalities of the products may vary slightly depending on the display device, so the pictures shown are for guidance.
To make your first purchase successfully, just select the item you want to buy and click on “Add to Cart”. Then, you can choose between “Continue shopping” if you want to purchase more products or “Proceed to checkout”. We recommend you to check in the “Cart” that the product, price, amount and total are correct. If you want to buy several units of an article, you can modify the amount once it is in the Cart using the up & down arrows. If you cannot buy the desired amount, may be due to the insufficient units in stock. In this case, you can contact us and we will be glad to help you. You can also contact us if you want to buy an item that is not in stock. If the product you want to buy is available in more colors or sizes, these will appear detailed at the bottom of the page and you can access them by clicking on the image, which will take you to the description of the product.
Once you have selected all the products you want to buy, you can go to the Cart and click on “Proceed to checkout”. In case you wish to dismiss any item you have selected, you can delete it clicking on the little red cross that appears on the left of the description line of the product.
If you are already registered, you only have to log in with your user name and your password.
If this is the first time you buy in the virtual store www.latelieroptica.com, you will have to fill in the form with your billing details. Feel free to select on “Create a new account?” button and create your account password. If you do not create an account, you will be able to continue with your purchase, but you will have to fulfil again these steps for your future purchases.
If you want to send your order to a different address than the billing one, choose the button “Ship to a different address?”.
L’Atelier Óptica guarantees that we comply with L.O.P.D 15/1999.
The summary of your order is in the “Your order” section. Please, verify the details of your order. When you click on “realizar el pedido” button you will get an email in the account you have provided. At the same time you will receive an email to the account you have provided before you start preparing it. This account is required to be active.
Once in the Payment section, follow the payment instructions. You will access to the virtual POS platform of Banco Sabadell. Payment is made through a SAFE PAYMENT platform.
All the prices shown are VAT included. The delivery costs will be added when the customer indicates the place of destination of the shipment. At www.latelieroptica.com you can pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard) and PayPal. Please note that cash on delivery or installment payments are not accepted.
If you have a registered account on the web you can select the products you like the most using the “add to wishlist” button next to the “add to cart” button, so that they will be saved, although at no time will this serve as a reservation of the article.
In unusual situations, the prices shown in the website can be no exact. In the case of detecting any error in the amount of your purchase, www.latelieroptica.com will contact you to report the error and to offer you the option to continue your purchase or to cancel it. If you decide to cancel, the full amount paid by you will be refunded, without giving rise to any kind of additional compensation.
The prices that appear in this website are always in Euros and VAT included.
If an error occurs when processing the payment of your purchase, we will contact you through the email account that you have affiliated to resolve the incident in the fastest and safest way.
In periods of great demand it is possible that the delivery time exceeds the established. In this case, we will contact you to set a new shipping date.
You should take into account that the effective management of the order will take place once the payment has been confirmed and it may vary according to different circumstances. The shipping will be carried out in 2 working days after the payment confirmation. The delivery time and procedures may vary depending on the destination country.
The products of our online store can also be collected in our physical store within 24 hours of receipt of payment. If you want to collect your purchase in our physical store you must indicate it and contact L’Atelier Óptica.
Shipments to Spain (including the Balearic and the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla) and Andorra are free.
For the rest of the world, the shipping costs depend on the country of destination (according to Air Mail Base of Correos-Express), as detailed below: Europe 1: 10€
Europe 3: 10€
North America: 15€
South America: 20€
Orient 1: 20€
Orient 2: 20€
– EUROPE 1: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Sweden, Vatican, , United Kingdom.
– EUROPE 2: Albania, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine.
– EUROPE 3: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland.
– NORTH AMERICA: Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, United States.
– SOUTH AMERICA: Anguilla, Antigua, Netherlands Antilles, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Granada, Guadalupe, Guatemala, Guyana, French Guiana, Haiti, Honduras, Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Dominican Republic, Saint Vincent and Grenadine, Saint Lucia, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela.
– ORIENT 1: Cyprus, Egypt, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Malta, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkey.
– ORIENT 2: Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, New Zealand, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines , Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Yemen.
– AFRICA, OCEANIA AND OTHERS: Angola, Algeria, American Samoa, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Chad, Congo, Cook Islands , Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia , Ghana, Guam, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kirgizistan, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Morocco, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, New Caedonia, Palau, Papua New Guinea, French Polynesia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Reunion Island, Rwanda, Saipan Marine Islands, Senegal, Seychelles, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
In times of great demand or for certain reasons, it may happen that the sending of some of the articles acquired cannot be carried out within the established period. In this case, we will contact you to inform about the new period. You will have the choice to continue with your purchase or to cancel it. If you decide to cancel, you will be refunded the full amount you have paid, without giving rise to any kind of additional compensation. Duties and taxes
Shipments to countries outside the European Union may be subject to additional fees and customs taxes, which must be paid by the customer. These rates vary depending on the country since they are calculated by the customs authorities. If you want to check the amount of the same, we recommend that you contact your local customs office, where they will inform you of the updated rates.
In the case of shipments to countries outside the European Union, we may also have to contact you to request any additional personal information (such as the passport number or identity document) required by the Customs authorities. Shipping times
– Iberian Peninsula, Balearic Islands and Canary Islands: 2 to 4 business days.
– Europe: 2 to 7 business days depending on the destination.
– Rest of the world: 4 to 10 business days depending on the destination.
Shipping times are approximate, L’Atelier Óptica is not responsible for delays related to customs withholdings or payment transactions, although we will always try to minimize the potential delay. Order tracking
After placing the order, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details of your purchase.
Subsequently, you will receive updates by email about the status of the order and the tracking number of the courier company. Cancellations
If you wish to cancel your order, you must notify it as soon as possible and always within 24 hours after recieving the confirmation email. You can contact us through the means specified in the “contact us” section.
The full amount paid will be reimbursed (without giving rise to any type of compensation or additional financial compensation), through the same method of payment that has been used.
If you cannot cancel the order within the established period, you can wait to receive it and return it following our return policy.
If, when you receive the product, you do not like it, it is not what you expected or you just changed your mind, you can return it within 14 working days from the date of reception of the product. You must meet our return requirements:
• The products must be in perfect conditions, without chafing, broken parts or deteriorated packaging.
• It must include all the documentation that came with the product when you received.
• It must include all the accessories that arrived with the product. If any of these conditions is not met, we will not be able to make the refund.
L’Atelier Óptica is not responsible for the shipping costs, nor the customs costs, if applicable, derived from the return.
In case of product malfunction or any product defect, you must inform us immediately within 24 hours via email to the address email@example.com with the subject “Return + order number”. If you add any photo of the defect, you will help us to manage it faster. We will answer your email to indicate the address where you have to send the product to make the change or return.
Any return without prior notice will be rejected.
To make the return possible, the customer must prepare a correct packaging that ensures the transport of the product to its destination in our offices without damage. If the product arrives at our offices damaged, we will not be able to make the refund. L’Atelier Óptica does not take the responsibility for the damages that may occur during the shipment for the return.
Only the products purchased online will be refunded and in the same method of payment in which it was made.
The person responsible for the application of the guarantee shall be the manufacturer of the articles. L’Atelier Óptica commits to mediate for its correct application, but in no case will be responsible for the same. The shipping costs that may be incurred in order to comply with the guarantee shall be borne by the customer.
Therefore, full compliance with the obligations set forth by the data protection regulations as well as by any other Law or regulation that complements or replaces the previous ones is guaranteed at all times.
Through this website, personal data is not collected from users without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties.
The personal data that may be collected will be treated confidentially and the corresponding file will be collected for the treatment activity.
• Purpose: the data acquired will be used for the development of the treatment activities carried out by L’Atelier Óptica.
• Data retention: the personal information collected will be kept only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was requested. Always within the provisions of current regulations.
• Third parties: personal information will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
• Rights of the interested parties: anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of the treatment of their data that is carried out by L’Atelier Óptica. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, of limitation and opposition to its treatment, by contacting us through the means specified in the “contact us” section.8 . FAQs
In what currencies can I pay?
All the prices detailed on this website are expressed in euros. What payment methods do you accept?
You can choose between payment by credit card (visa, mastercard) or Paypal. Do I need an account to place and order?
No, it is not necessary to register to buy at www.latelieroptica.com. You can place your order as a guest, and in that case you must fill in your personal information again in future purchases. How can I receive emails with news from L’Atelier Óptica?
L’Atelier Óptica does not currently have a newsletter service, but once you have placed an order with us, we will periodically send you relevant information about us. How to process an order on the web?
It is very simple, you must browse our website to find the item you want. Then add it to the cart and ,after checking that everything is correct, you must fill in your personal information. And finally, the purchased item will be paid through a secure payment platform. Can I process an order through other means than the web?
The fastest way to process an order is through our website. However, you can always contact us by phone or by email so that we can assist you in alternative ways of purchasing. Can I cancel an order or make changes to it?
Yes, in case you want to modify or cancel your order, you must communicate it within 24 hours after receiving the confirmation email. Can I pay more for my order to arrive earlier?
No, we currently do not have this option available. Shipping costs are calculated solely based on the destination and not the time it takes for the order to arrive. Will you have a product out of stock again?
The availability of the articles is always indicated on the web. If the product you want to purchase is out of stock, you can contact us and we will be happy to inform you about the possibility that it will be available for purchase again. Can I reserve a product to buy it later?
Due to the exclusivity of the items, these are usually limited pieces, so reservations are not accepted. Are the items sold at L’Atelier Óptica authentic?
Yes, all the products offered have been meticulously selected from the most exclusive independent brands and we guarantee their total authenticity. How will my order be packaged?
Your order will be carefully prepared by us in a L’Atelier Óptica custom packaging and will be adequately protected so that it arrives in perfect condition. How will a refund be made if I decide to return a product?
The refund will be made through the same payment method that was used when purchasing it and will correspond to the total amount paid (not including possible customs taxes or return shipping costs). To proceed with the refund, the product must comply with our return policy.